Love Quotes 3



"Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's
called falling in love because you don't force
yourself to fall, you just fall."

************************************************************************************
"Love is loving/ accepting a person with all his/her
strength and weaknesses."

************************************************************************************
 "Love is not something that happens on first sight,
it happens when you start knowing each other and
in turn end up needing each other,  for every feeling,
for every thought and for every moment."

************************************************************************************
"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I
am when I am with you. I love you not only for what
you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of
me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

************************************************************************************
"Once you have loved, you will always love. For what's
in your mind may escape but what's in your heart
will remain forever."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

 
© E- Fun & Joy | Blogger Blog Templates |