Valentine's Day Sms 1


U r d half of my heart
May ds valentine brings m0re happiness between us,
I love you...baby.

*********************************************************************************

Sweeter than the candies
lovellier than the red roses
more huggable than soft toys
that's what you're
here's wishing you a valentines day
that's as special as you're

*********************************************************************************  
I’m not happy person because of my love,
I’m happy person coz I’m in love with you &
You are my valentine!

******************************************************************************** 
It still seems like magic
everytime I remember
how love softly touched our hearts
bringing in 2gther

I love u frnd Happy Valentines Day

********************************************************************************* 
What is LOVE..???

Its not a thing will not come first site...

Because..

Love is a moment of truth...

Happy Valentines day...



2 comments:

  1. Sleepyhead said...:

    These are very romantic and sweet valentine's day wishes and messages. Perfect to write on a card on this Heart's day!

  1. Unknown said...:

    It is truly a great and valuable piece of information. I am satisfy that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep on us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    HINDI SMS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

 
© E- Fun & Joy | Blogger Blog Templates |