Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
One Nation, One Vision, One Identity “No Nation is Perfect, it needs to be made perfect.” Meri Pehchaan Mera India Happy Republic Day. ...
-
I chose to miss you. I chose to go days and nights without you. I chose to support you, no matter what. I chose to be strong for you. ...
-
आपकी मुस्कान हमारी कमजोरी है , कह ना पाना हमारी मजबूरी है , आप क्यों नहीं समझते खामोशी को , क्या खामोशी को जुबान देना जर...
-
Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love. Love is as mu...
-
FOR Girl ... -From the day one.. she becomes apple of her father’s eyes… Her silent tears do wonders.. and Dad agrees to do on wha...







0 comments:
Post a Comment